Production Operator - Final Assembly
Reports to - Production Coordinator
Proposed Start - As soon as possible
Please send your Resume / CVs to HR@partington.com.au
Purpose of role
To undertake wheel manufacturing responsibilities in the production of carbon fiber bicycle wheels.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Lay-up fabrication of carbon fibre bicycle wheels
• Tool handling & Machine Operation
• Wheel component preparation
• General workshop assistance and cleaning
• Boxing and Packaging
• Following Quality Control procedures
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
Partington.CC is a young organisation establishing itself within an international arena in which quality and innovation is paramount. A desire to work in this dynamic and challenging environment as part of a highly motivated team is vital to success in this role.
• Good work history. No formal industry qualifications required.
• Relevant commercial or practical experience preferred but not essential. Specific experience in composites not required. Training will be provided.
• No specific knowledge in composites is required. Training will be provided at the commencement of employment.
Skills & competencies
• Manual Dexterity: You will need to use your hands and fingers with precision on small items. Common work tasks will involve hand layup of spokes in wheel rim construction.
• Physical ability: be able to lift safely manually loads up to 16kg.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. You will be responsible for identifying and communicating any quality issues during production tasks.
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail. Able to communicate issues and problems with team members.
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
• Time management/organization: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out quality control reporting through the required channels.
• Professional approach.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet production targets.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Confident manner.
• Positive approach to change in particulars of job role.
• Training to be provided at the start of employment.
• Own transport to job site required.
• Allowed to work in Australia (Citizen or Appropriate Visa)
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.