39R / 44R Wheelset
"Make a Deposit" and we will be directly in contact with you to help you through the next stage of owning your dream wheels.
Thank you for your interest in our R-Series Wheels. Our wheels are hand-crafted to order at our facility in Geelong, Australia. Due to demand, we currently have an extended build queue and respective lead time of 6-weeks.
If you are happy with these terms, please proceed to checkout to secure your place in the build queue.
Of course you are welcome to get in touch with us any time before or after placing you order to support any questions or concerns you may have. Simply send us an email at email@example.com with your question stated in the subject line.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
We are cyclists ourselves and strive to go above and beyond to provide excellent service. If you ever do experience any issues, we will do our best to offer complete support but of course we must have the legal stuff written as below.
All Partington Advanced Engineering wheels are supplied with a non-transferable 2-year warranty against material or workmanship defects. The warranty period runs from the purchase date.
- The warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- The warranty is not applicable to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact, or abuse of the product
- The warranty is not applicable when the product has been modified.
- The warranty is not valid on wheels used for commercial (rental) purposes.
- The warranty is not applicable to normal wear and tear. Parts are subject to degradation as a result of normal use and this damage is not covered by the warranty. These parts include (but are not limited to) bearings and free-hub mechanisms. We stock a range of spares for these consumable items at very reasonable prices. Please contact us for further information.
NOTE: When returning an item for a warranty claim, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the warranty claim including tires, tubes, cassettes, axles, etc. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us. With any warranty issue it is essential that you contact us before returning your wheels so we can give you the best possible service. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to advise that local (Australia) shipping is included at no additional charge, while providing International shipping at a flat rate of $50aud. However, the customer is responsible for all associated import taxes and duties. Advertised price includes Australian goods and service tax (GST) at a rate of 10%, that will be deducted on all overseas orders.
We do not ship to the following regions as we are happy to support their local vendors:
United Arab Emirate
Please visit our Vendors page to find your local dealer